- The Peace and Justice Committee condemns Gen. Min Aung Hlaing and the junta’s regime for their barbaric acts of opening fire on and running over peaceful protesters in Yangon, killing at least four people on December 5, 2021.
- We condemn Gen. Min Aung Hlaing and the junta’s regime for their inhuman act of burning 11 civilians to death in Don Taw village, Salingyi Township, Sagaing Region, on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
- We call on that Gen. Min Aung Hlaing issue an order of action to immediately halt his regime’s continued atrocities of killing peaceful protesters and civilians in Burma and strongly condemn the military regime for the use of violence of all sorts.
- We call for President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. and the U.S. Congress to take urgent and decisive action to hold Gen. Min Aung Hlaing and the junta’s regime accountable for their inhuman brutality against the people of Burma. We urge President Joe Biden to denounce these actions of Gen. Min Aung Hlaing and his regime forces and demand that they cease killing innocent civilians in Burma.
- We call for the UN Security Council and the National Unity Government (NUG) of Myanmar to take urgent action against Gen. Min Aung Hlaing and his regime forces in accordance with international law, bringing their actions to the International Criminal Court.
- We support the right of the people of Burma to protest peacefully and stand with the people of Burma in their aspirations for peace, justice, and federal democracy.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : +1 (240) 786-2042